Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Work it Wednesday...Hey!

Not really, but hell, my titles sure are boring.

I had an early start today. Went into work at 6:45am and worked my ass off. Got home after 1 and took a nap. I didn't get a ton of sleep the night before. Slept for about 45 minutes and got ready to get a workout in. I'm trying to save my legs for that 5 mile race on Thursday, so no lower body strength training today. Plus the 5.65 miles I did yesterday, yup, no leg work for me. My legs do feel good though. Here goes:

3-5 minute warm-up. (run in place, jumping jacks, high knees, arm circles...etc)

100 push-ups (Start at 1, rest, 2, rest, 3 rest...up to 10, rest, 9, rest, 8, rest, back down to 1) Tougher than I thought.
50 step jumps
100 crunches
50 burpees
100 Jumping jacks
50 assisted pull-ups
100 bicycle crunches
1 and 1/2 minute plank, 30 second rest, 1 minute plank

Stretch out. Took over 30 minutes. Done!

Still haven't registered for the West Chester Triple Threat yet. It starts 6:30 tomorrow. Just don't wanna throw away $30 and have my legs feeling like hell. I'm sure they won't, but, ya never know.

Playlist: Ipod shuffle (La Roux, Syd Barrett, Massive Attack, Wolfmother...)

No comments:

Post a Comment