Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting It In Gear

I finally got back to the gym today. I used the elliptical for 35 minutes, strength trained, and did abs. Took me a little over an hour. I did my normal upper body strength training. Pull-ups, dips, rows, lat pull-down, dumb bells, push-ups, etc. It took me around 25 minutes. In finished my workout with 5-10 minutes of abs. Crunches, fifer scissors, in & outs, bicycle, mason twists, and plenty other fun stuff.

My foot is still feeling sore, but it felt fine on the elliptical. I still don't think I'll even attempt to run until Saturday morning. I don't wanna push it.

Zim found a pretty cool website yesterday that tracks your prior 5Ks, bike races, 10 milers, etc. It's called www.athlinks.com. Not all my races are on there, but you can post unofficial results. Pretty neat just to see all your times right in front of you. Check it out!

Word.

Playlist: Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment