Sunday, July 8, 2012

Friday Light and some Nightmare

I wanted to run Friday, but the best time to hit the pavement, was before the sun was at it's peak. I woke up at 5:55am, brushed my teeth, fed the cat, and slapped my sneakers on. I ran for about 21 minutes, over 2 and 1/2 miles. Pretty humid out for 6am. Still a heat warning in effect. Came home, and did a round of shadow boxing and 2 rounds of hitting the heavy bag. Altogether worked out over 35 minutes. Not a bad little workout.

Showered up and made my way into work at 8am. Ended up going to Friday Fright Night at The Colonial in Phoenixville. They were running a double feature of Nightmare on Elm Street: Parts 4 and 5. I only watched Part 4, since it was over at 11:30pm. I was kinda beat. My buddy JD did some prints for the flick. Nice work!

Playlist: The Faint: Danse Macabre


No comments:

Post a Comment