Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mountain Run

I was itching to run again, but it was hotter than 95 degrees out today. Screw it, I'm still running!!! Zim and I put on our trail running sneakers and grabbed some waters. We headed to Mt. Joy. We figured it be cooler running on the trail. At least you have coverage from the sun. Hard to hide from the sun after 2pm. We ran the 1/2 mile that leads up to the trail and ran the mountain twice. We finished with running the paved 1/2 mile path back to the car. Pretty tough run. Mt. Joy obviously is not some crazy elevation or your head's in the clouds. But it's got some challenging hills to constantly run up. I did have to stop and walk a few times, and I HATE doing that. Altogether we ran between 3 or 4 miles in 45 minutes. Great workout! Chelsea FC tomorrow!!! Woooo!! Playlist: IPod shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment