Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kick Ass Saturday

I haven't run in a week. I've been icing, taped up, stretching my right foot. Time to try the old girl out. Saturday morning aat 8:30am I went for a 4 mile run with the boys, aka TEAM KASA. I wasn't too happy about the 4 miles, but I was gonna try my foot out, and if I was in pain, just stop and walk. Didn't happen!! Very happy about that. Here was the workout:

1 mile decent pace - 100 lunges
1 mile " - 80 body squats
1 mile " - 80 lunges
1 mile " - 50 body squats

My legs were toast! I still ran the whole time, though I wasn't breaking any speed records by far. My legs are definately feeling it today!

Zim and I are probably going to sign up for the Super Spartan. We're both on the fence, but ultimately want to be there. Going to be a busy couple month between the Hero Rush and Super Spartan, but I'm game!

Playlist: Ipod shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment