Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Monday....

Monday again!? I decided on a late workout. I just didn't have the energy this morning. I guess last night's vodka took it all away. Haha. I went to my gym around 7pm. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then went to work on my upper body. It was the same upper body workout from last Monday. Pull-ups, dips, rows, lat pull down, chest press, and free weights. Altogether took about 25 minutes. I finished with about 10 minutes of ab work. DONE.

Hoping to get a run in tomorrow. My foot feels pretty good.

I'm starting to get excited for Wednesday. I'll get to see my boys, Chelsea FC for the 5th time. Real excited to see all the new kids like Hazard and Marin. Gonna be a blast!

Playlist: Thievery Corporation: It Takes a Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment