Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to the Grind

After the buzz of the Chelsea match wore off this morning, I decided to burn off the beers and that slice of pizza with a decent run and strength training. I ran around my neighborhood for about 25 minutes, close to 3 miles. My foot still is sore, but it's feeling better. I feel I've lost some speed, but I don't wanna push it and really injure my foot. Next upper body workout. I more or less did my take on P90X's shoulders, biceps, triceps workout. First round shoulder press (15lbs), curl-up/hammer down(15), and tricep kickbacks(10). Repeat. Next deep fisherman's press (15), static arm curl (15), and flip grip tricep kickbacks (10). Repeat. Next, 10 push-ups, 10 asst pull-ups, 10 dips. Repeat. Next, upright rows (15), cohen curls (15), tricep medicine ball presses. Repeat. Straight arm press in & outs (5-10lbs), hammer curls (15), lying down tricep curls (10). Since I'm down here, some ab work. 30 crunches, 50 bicycle crunches, 30 crunches, 50 bicycle crunches. Followed by 10 push-ups, 10 asst pull-ups, 10 dips. Repeat. Almost done. 30 crunches, 50 bicycle crunches. Repeat.

DONE!!

Workout time was over an hour. Feel pretty good. Foot's feeling okay.

Got another surprise today. EAGLES tickets!! Wooo. Seeing the Lions in October and the Bengals in December!!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment