Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lower Body at the Gym...Plus Chelsea FC

I barely got any sleep Tuesday night. I don't know why, other than my cat bugging me. I got into work SUPER early at 5:30am. Breezed through my day, though putting away three different orders is never that easy. I was going to take a nap when I got home, but I felt pretty awake and went to the gym instead. It was already close to 11:30am anyways. I did the ellitical for 35 minutes doing my interval sprints. Next lower body. Leg extensions and curls, hip abductors and adductors, calf raises, standing leg curls, and glute lifts. I did 10 reps, three times, with each session increasing the weight. Finished with abs. Did two rounds of 10 vertical knee raises, 10 vertical leg raises, and 10 more knee raises. Then my regular ab work out. DONE. Showered up, threw my Juan Mata Chelsea FC kit on and headed to Chester for the 2012 MLS All Star Match.



We got down there around 5. Got some free swag. I got my picture taken with the Champions League Cup and the FA Cup. Got some autographs and pictures of some Union players (Williams, Farfan, MacMath). Got to our AWESOME seats. We sat midfield 3 rows from the pitch. SO awesome. Thank you Zim again for the coolest birthday present! Took a boatload of pics of Beckham, Lampard, Terry, Essien, Meireles, Hazard, Marin, Ivanovic, Ramires, the whole crew. The boys played well against the MLS All Stars, but lost 3-2 in extra time. The All Stars looked pretty good themselves. Got to meet up with a bunch of other Chelsea supporters for the first time! Lotsa fun!

Playlist: The Strokes: Is This It? and First Impressions of the Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment