Monday, July 2, 2012

Beach Run Party

After having a great Saturday, I slept in till about 8:30am. I made some breakfast and about an hour later I hit the beach again for another beautiful morning run. I was gonna take it easy, but I ended up running my ass off. I ran 3 + miles in about 25 minutes. I was dripping with sweat by the time I got back to house. Next calisthenics. 3 rounds of burpees, push-ups, lunges, and jumping jacks. I started with 30 each, 20, and last round was 10 reps. I finished with 8 minutes of abs work. Done.

Back to the beach again. Playing in the ocean and the sand. Worked on my tan. Made sure I was back at the house in time for the Euro 2012 final. Spain v Italy. I sported my lucky 2010 navy Spain kit. I cracked opened a beer and enjoyed the match. Spain won handily 4-0. I especially enjoyed the Torres to Mata goal. It was like watching Chelsea FC in July. Sweet!

Playlist: Division of Laura Lee: Violence is Timeless



Congrats to the Euro 2012 champs ESPANA!!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment