Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trail Tuesday

Pretty nice Tuesday afternoon around 70 degrees so I took to one of the gravel trails in the park. Ran for about 30 minutes and probably got over 3 miles in. I’m trying to get used to trail running for this Sunday’s Victory Brewing 5K Hoods in the Woods. The trail was a bit muddy at first and then cleared up about a 1/4 of a mile in. Rocked an old pair of lighter weight Nike’s without a lot of cushioning. I had some slippage problems running in grass with my new Brooks Ravenna 3s on Saturday. I figured my feet would hug the terrain a little better with the Nike’s and they did.

Afterwards a 20 minute weight lifting workout. Four rounds of 10 reps of shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Three shoulders, bi, tri excerises done twice equals one round. Then a shower followed.

Playlist: Trail run: Ceremony: Zoo

On another note amazon.com had “The Shitsplit: Filth/Blatz on MP3. I was totally happy on that find. It was like $13.50. I only have it on vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment