Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to the Gym

Tuesday was an elliptical day. After having that crazy workout from Monday and add some whisky in the mix, I wasn't quite on top of my game. I did 30 second sprints per minute for 35 on the elliptical. I wanted to quit around 25 minutes, but I pushed through. Thank god International House Hunters was on the TV to divert my attention. Buenos Aires is very pretty. Too bad that you'd have to worry about getting kidnapped.

After I got done, I actually felt pretty good, so I did some strength training. First dips and assisted pull-up at 10 reps 3 times. Next, sitting rows (70lb) and a tricep machine (30lb), again 10 reps, 3 times. Lat pull down (55lb) and bench press (50lb) at 10 reps, 3 times. Last was free weights (15lb). Did 10 reps of arm presses and curl-ups/hammer downs, 2 times. Ended with 16 reps of static arm curls. My arms were pretty spent.

End my work out with about 8 minutes of ab work. Crunches, fifer scissors, side crunches, mason twists, bicycles, in & outs, etc.

Done. Went home. Watched England v Ukraine. Pissed that Ukraine goal, that was a frickin' goal, didn't count. Yeah, I know they didn't call it offsides, but, what the hell. Ate dinner and watched Game of Thrones on demand. Word.

Playlist: Hank III: Damn Right and Rebel Proud, The Filth: Shit Split

No comments:

Post a Comment