Sunday, June 17, 2012

Starting the Week off Right

After drinking a buncha beers and a concoction called "Bro Juice" (vodka and Mountain Dew) at Saturday night's soccer match, I decided to work out today. I think after that long run, booze, and standing in the sun at the Union match it just drained me.  I literally slept for 10 hours, but I felt pretty decent when I woke up. I ate my normal breakfast, sipped at my coffee for a 1/2 hour or so, then got dressed to get my ass in gear.

I started with a 20 minute run that was a little over 2 and 1/2 miles. I didn't want to run too much, since my legs were still a bit sore. Next, my normal boxing routine. Six rounds of three minutes, with a one minute rest in between. The 1st round was shadow boxing, the next 5 were heavy bag work. I ended with around 8 minutes of ab work. Nice workout. Not too intense, not too easy. Altogether took me between 40-45 minutes.

Playlist: Agent Orange: Living in Darkness, Queens of the Stone Age: Era Vulgaris

No comments:

Post a Comment