Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back to the Grind

Monday I treated myself and took a well deserved rest day after that grueling trail 5K. My shins were the most sore from running down steeper hills than I'm used to. I relaxed, watched some of the Euros 2012, and worked.

Today, I thought about taking another day off from working out, but decided to suck it up. It was pretty crappy and rainy this morning so I went to my gym. I rode the elliptical for 35 minutes, while watching the Greece v Croatia match. After that, I strength trained my upper body for about 20 minutes. Assisted pull-ups, dips, dumb bells, sit down rows, ect. I did three sets of each exercise at ten reps. I finished up with about 7 minutes of abs. Stretched out. Didn't feel like I had the energy today but I felt pretty good after coming off the elliptical. Not too shabby.

Playlist: The Cramps: on shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment