Sunday, June 17, 2012

Long run through the park

Zim and his crew were going for a 6 mile run with burpees and lunges after each mile around 8:30am. It was a real pretty morning. Sunny, around 75 degrees, just beautiful. I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to do to work out. I knew I didn't want to be rushed, so that 8:30 run wasn't going to happen. I needed a little more time to sip at my coffee and watch Sport Center. I got dressed and headed out for a run. I parked at the lot around 9:25, warmed up, and started my run a little after 9:30. I did the whole loop at Valley Forge and ran a bit extra at the end totaling 5.6 miles in 49 minutes. Not too shabby. The last mile on the loop is always the toughest. A lot of uphill running. But ya just gotta push through it.

After my run I did three rounds of burpees, curb jumps, and push-ups. I did them in reps of 35, 25, and 15. I stretched out and went home.

Playlist: Garbage: all albums on shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment