Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yay Weekend!

It's been a long work week, so I'm looking forward to Friday. Plus I have a half day tomorrow. Woo! Zim and I are headed to Adamstown to check out Stouds brewery and their farmer's market. If we have enough time we might head down the road to the Record Connection to check out the music store. Too bad it's gonna be cold out tomorrow.

If I get up early enough before work I might try to get a quick run in. I just don't know if I feel like getting up at 6am. There's always after work as well.

Today I tried P90X2's total body work out. Pretty good. I couldn't do any of the pull up or push up moves, so I just did curls or something in place of them. I also have been using lighter weights. I'm sure if I was at 100% it would have totally kicked my ass. There were some interesting balance moves in there too. I was going to try a 15 minute run afterwards, but decided to not press my luck. The 50+ mph wind guests around here helped cement that decision.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment