Monday, January 7, 2013

Trail Run

The last time I ran a trail was September, and the Philadelphia Eagles had a winning record at 2-0. I was listening to them play the Ravens on my IPod. The Eagles barely won that game, and ended up at 4-12. So, it's been a while.

It was pretty nice out today. Sunny and temperatures in the 40s. And it's been dry for the past couple days. I laced up my Brooks trail sneakers and hit the dirt. It was a little muddy and wet the first half mile or so, but after that it was pretty dry. I ran altogether 5.7 miles in 52 minutes, and average about a 9 minute pace. Not the fastest, but nice for the first time back in a few months. It was a real nice run!

Here's a picture of the trail and the Schuykill river:


1 comment:

  1. Nice commune with nature, and good distance! Good day for mud on the shoes looks like.

    ReplyDelete