Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Run of the Year

Today I had a nice chilly 4 plus mile run on the trail this afternoon. I was running a few seconds under an 8 minute mile pace. The trails was only a touch wet and slushy in a few areas, so I wasn't too afraid to run hard. I came home and finished with about 5 minutes of abs.

Done!

Tomorrow Zim and I are headed to New York City for the day, so I'll be getting enough cardio in just walking around the city. Gonna be a cold day too. Really looking forward to it! I haven't been in the city of New York in jeez...26 years or so. Should be a good time!

Playlist: MGMT

2 comments:

  1. First miles for 2013 already booked! Awesome.
    I decided to do a local 10K, only worried about biting it on the ice a few times. Fun! Have fun in the big apple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yeah, I don't mind the cold, but ice scares the hell outta me!

      Delete