Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do the Humpdy Hump

Ran outside for the first time in 11 days! Managed an 8:44 mile, and ended up running a bit over 10 minutes. REAL happy that I'm feeling nothing aching. I'm still not 100% in my ribcage/shoulder, but I'm surprised on my progress. I worked out with my dad doing:

10 squats
10 shoulder presses
10 tricep switch grip
10 power knee
10 curl up/hammer down
10 kicks
10 in & out biceps
15 calf raises

Repeat 2 more times

Finish with 15 push ups and 5 moves/12 reps Abs

Cardio: 20 minutes treadmill or elliptical

He did the treadmill, me the elliptical. When I got home, I tried out my run. Happy with myself!

Playlist: JB Beverly & Mischief Brew

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress! Another good WOD too, except... power knee??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda like you grab someone's head up in the air, and you bring it down to smash it with your knee, lifting your knee up. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete