Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vacation Almost Over

My vacation comes to an end tomorrow. Boo! We didn't go anywhere too far. We pretty much took day trips. Wednesday, Zim and I took the train to New York City. It was quite chilly out, but I wore my under armor under my clothes. We bummed around Time's Square and grabbed lunch at the Pig N' Whistle. We caught the 2 pm showing of Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic Theater. It was AWESOME! I've wanted to see Phantom for like 20 plus years, and it totally lived up to the hype for me. Afterwards, we walked to the Empire State building and grabbed some coffee before headed back to Penn Station. Had a boatload of fun.

We also went to the Titanic exhibition at the Franklin Institute. It wasn't the largest collection, but definitely worth a look. Pretty interesting stuff. I think my favorite pieces were the old playing cards and bottles of champagne that still had champagne in them. Pretty cool.

Yesterday, we just kinda chilled out doing a movie and then dinner. Good times!

Other than Wednesday, I found time to work out:

Thursday: P90X Back & Biceps followed by a mile run.
Friday: 50 minutes of boxing and abs

After the Southampton v Chelsea FA Cup match today, I'm planning on going for a run. It's gonna be cold! Chelsea's up 1-4, so I'd say it's safe to say they move on to the next round.











No comments:

Post a Comment