Thursday, January 17, 2013

Take it Easy Thursday

I, as you can read by my title, took it easy today. I decided to go for a quick run in the late morning. Did a decent paced 3 plus mile run. I run with my phone, so about a mile and a quarter in my phone ran. Normally I wouldn't pick up for a strange number, but I thought something might have delayed my tattoo appointment. I picked up and it was a representative for the Scottrade account I created the other night. I continued to have maybe a two minute conservation with the guy. I can only imagine what he thought I was doing. Anyways, it threw my run off a little. Least I got a run in!

Oh yeah! Test ran in my new Brooks Pure Flow 2s. Holy crap!! Probably the MOST comfortable Brooks I ran in. This is coming from a Brooks loyalist! Lightweight too! Just a penny under $100. Totally impressed!

Showered up and hopped into the Jeep to Integrity Tattoo. Got my crows done and got some lunch. Pretty full day!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's why I don't run with my phone! I've got almost 300 miles on my Pure Flows, but they don't show any sign of slowing down.
    Happy new tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather not run with my phone but I love the Run Keeper app. LOVE the Pure Flows!!!

    ReplyDelete