Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pre Superbowl

My feet have been hitting the pavement the last couple day. And I've felt quite good!! I ran a little over 2 and a 1/2 miles on Friday before work and I ran 3 and a 1/4 today in the balmy 25 degree weather today. I know I can definitely be okay for the Feel the Love 5K next Saturday at the Philly Naval Yard. I was paced around an 8:30 mile, so I didn't lose too much off my time. I'll be happy to finish under 25 minutes. I figure I'll be around 26 minutes or so.

So Superbowl...I really don't care about either. I kinda wouldn't mind the 49ers. That Kaepernick kid has me quite intrigued. Very athletic guy. Flacco is also somewhat of a local guy around here being a QB at the University of Delaware. Hopefully a fun, exciting game.

On another note, Chelsea FC has been absolutely frustrating lately. They've been playing like garbage, their coach is crap, and there's no leadership. Losing the Newcastle didn't help either. How this team is in 3rd place is baffling.

Happy Sunday!

Playlist: Fidlar: s/t

1 comment:

  1. Another 5K coming up, fun! And now I get the Power Knees.
    I'm leaning towards SF too, but no big cares. Yeah, mainly because of "That Kaepernick kid".

    ReplyDelete