Saturday, January 12, 2013

Insanity Saturday

Yesterday I heeded my own advice and took the day off from working out. My body definitely was thanking me. Zim and I were going to check out the home opener of the Philadelphia Wings (Lacrosse) but decided not to drive into Philly due to the down poring rain. It would have taken us over an hour and a half to get there because of how backed up 76 during crappy weather. Oh well. It been probably 20 years the last time I saw a lacrosse match. We ended up just going out to dinner which was awesome. I tried venison again. It was DELICIOUS! The handful of times I tried it I was a kid, and I don't think my mom really cooked it right. I found it too gamy and pretty nasty. The venison yesterday was cooked outstandingly. After a great meal and a few beers we went home to watch Smackdown and I had a couple of vodkas. I called it a night around 10pm and slept in till 8:30. BEST SLEEP EVER!

I watched Chelsea beat up on Stoke this morning, taking a much needed 3 points. Directly after the match, Zim and I headed to the basement to do Insanity: Pure Cardio. It's pretty much non stop moving for 30 minutes. Kicked my ass this morning! I might start to do more of the Insanity DVDs. They're always pretty tough. Now to start the rest of the day!!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment