Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Quickie

I'm typing this during the first intermission of the Rangers v Flyers game. Not that I'm a fan of either team really. Anyways...yesterday I worked out with my dad. He wanted to do arms, arms we did. I used 5 lbs weights on all shoulder exercises and 10 lbs on biceps. Some moves I felt tight or a bit uncomfortable, but overall I felt good. I didn't even attempt push ups or any chest moves.

Today I went to my gym and did 25 minutes on the elliptical at a semi vigorous pace. Then I grabbed my book and pedaled away on the stationary bike for a half hour. Both activities felt good. I still have to put my left arm in weird positions to relieve my ribs from the jolting.

I might take the day off and rest tomorrow. Plus it's supposed to snow here right before the evening rush hour. I'm sure I'll be driving in the thick of it being that I'm done work at 4. Oh well. Least I can break the Jeep in for some snow driving!

Playlist: Brown Bird: Salt For Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment