Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday blah blah

Sounds soo interesting eh??

Tuesday: Gym day. Elliptical 35 minutes and upper body strength. The usual. The usual machines. Wish I could sound more creative. Pull-ups, dips, chest press, lat pull down, sit down row, standing tricep machine, free weights. The BEST is that I'm doing full push ups. Not the whole set. But I'm getting at least 5 in. Feels good. Wonder if the Core Pore protein shake is doing it's thing? Hmm. Finished off with 5 minutes of abs.

Wednesday: Shipment day at work, so I'm constantly on my feet and lifting cases of liquids. Gets quite tiring at times. After work...another gym day. Elliptical 40 minutes. Felt real good. Then lower body strength. The usual as well. Leg presses, calf lifts, glutes. lying leg curls, hip adductors/abductors, leg extensions and curls. 5-10 minutes finish of ab work. DONE.

Not bad. My foot's been feeling real good. Not sore at all after the 5 mile + Valley Forge run. Might do a 5K tomorrow. Just don't wanna screw my foot up a week and change before the HERO RUSH race. Zim's gonna run. I'll at least be there.

Did sign up for the 8/18 Cuckoo Run with TEAM KASA. The Cuckoo Run is a 15K half trail/half pavement run, with beer achivements in between. You don't say...hmmm. Never ran 9 miles. Ran a bit more than 8. But hell, it's the next challenge on my list. Hopefully I don't get too beat up during the Hero Rush a week before.

Word.

Playlist: Casualties: Best Of, Choking Victim: No Gods No Managers

No comments:

Post a Comment