Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Evening Run in the Park

I decided to get one more good workout in before Saturday morning's Hero Rush race. Zim and I started out with some core work. We followed the core Rush Fit workout DVD. Pretty decent. Different exercises from P90X and Insanity. Almost like a nice middle ground. It last about 30 minutes.  Next we met up with Novia for a three mile run at Valley Forge Park. Perfect evening for a run. A cool low 80s temperature and dry. Zim went for a harder run, running with a 10 pound weighted vest on. After our first mile we all did 25 body squats. After mile 2 we stopped and did 25 lunges. After a foot race at the end between Novia and I, we did 25 burpees. Novia won. We stretched out and headed back home.

I showered up and I'm now watching the Steelers v Eagles per season game. Looking forward to the return of the NFL.

Playlist: None

No comments:

Post a Comment