Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Run Around the Fountain

I FINALLY scratched that itch. I ran today. Zim and I went for a nice run after an upper body workout. We did the P90X shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I did quite well and actually bumped up a bunch of shoulder and bicep to 18 lb weights on the second time around. After about a half hour plus of strength training I decided to bite the bullet and give my toe/foot a test run. It felt good. We ran about a mile and a half at a decent pace. Maybe about a 9 minute mile. I did not want to push it. But my foot felt real good. It's a little bit sore right now, but tomorrow morning will be the test.

Tomorrow's workout I'm looking forward to. Zim wrote out a session consisting of jumping rope, push-ups, and crunches. I saw the list the other day when I was at the computer, and it looked pretty intense. I'll write more about when I actually do it.

Tonight's Union match...Eh, *shakes head*. We lost a point in the 4th minute of extra time in the 2nd half. Terrible. We really needed 3 points.

Any guesses about the titles??

Playlist: Ceremony: Ipod shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment