Sunday, August 26, 2012

Heaven Knows I Can't Run Now

After all the fun on Wednesday, Thursday it ended. I wish I had a better story. Enjoying my morning coffee later than usual, nursing a slight hangover, my finest of feline's decides to scratch the couch. By instinct, I get up and angrily stomp over to my cat in 4 steps. At step four I smash my middle toe to HIGH HELL. I jam it bad. I thought I broke it. I guess I didn't. I can put weight on it, flex, and walk on it. All in PAIN though. I'm bruised pretty well. Almost looks like a broke a blood vessel. No fun.

I still managed to work out Thursday. I pimped out the elliptical. I did 30 minutes and did some ab work. Friday I did a quick boxing session after work. 5 minutes jump rope/running in place with high knees. 1 round shadow boxing, 4 heavy bag, and finish off with 4 minutes of abs. Toe still in pain, but getting better.

Saturday was good. Made it to the gym for the 2nd half of the Swansea v West Ham match. Man Swansea is on FIRE!!! Did 45 minutes on the elliptical and rocked it. Went on to 20 minutes of lower body weight training, and finished with 10 minutes of ab work.

DONE!

Playlist: Ravonettes: Whip It On, Slayer: Divine Intervention

Titles this week have a pattern! Try to figure it out, I might have a prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment