Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Weekend

A quick wrap-up:

Friday: I took the day off. A recovery day from the trail run the day before. Saw Poltergeist later that night for Phoenixville's Friday Fright Fest. Good stuff. Went to bed late. The movie let out after midnight.

Saturday: A Beach Body DVD. Insanity: Interval Max Cardio. Pretty tough workout. I've never done this one before. Started it at 6am. I was pouring sweat by 6:30am, and jumped into the shower by 7:05. The workout was 55 minutes long. Kicked my ass pretty well. Got to work by 8am, and started my workday refreshed and ready.

Sunday: Zim and I did the WOD (Workout Of the Day) Here goes:

100 body squats
55 push-ups: 26 regular/29 knees
2 1/2 mins, 1 minute planks
100 jumping lunges
50 burpees
25 max pull-up (chair asst)
50 twist crunches/50 crunches
1 plus miles

DONE

I'll be feeling it tomorrow for sure.

Playlist: Sleeper Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment