Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SPI Belt

I get down the shore last weekend and my mom hands me this package.

"What's this??"
"I'd thought you'd wanna try it out." my mom says.
"Well what is it??"
"It's a item belt." say mom.
"Okay" I say with a sour face.
"It's for running. I got you it in blue." she says.

Sweet, I think, now what the hell is this...

I got a SPI Belt. First reaction, I thought it was crap. My mom mentioned QVC to me when explaining the device. The contraption is a snap belt with a zipper pocket that I KNOW can hold a phone. And probably a credit card and a key.

I first used it on a beach run in Ocean City, NJ last weekend. Super comfy and roomy. I use my phone a lot coz of the G3 to track my distance and time on RUNKEEPER. Anyways...really liked the SPI Belt. Couldn't even tell it was there. Not bouncing around at all. I took it for a 5 mile run earlier this week and had no problems as well. It's a good investment for $20 if you're not into carrying your music device, or car key, or ID. Real easy to run with as well.

Here's the website:
http://store.spibelt.com/category-s/2.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment