Saturday, September 29, 2012

Working Out for the Weekend

Yesterday, Friday, I wanted to keep my workout kinda light. So after work, I threw on my t-shirt and shorts and headed down my basement. It was going to be a boxing day. This is how it went:

5 minutes jump rope
1 round shadow boxing
5 rounds heavy bag
1 round push-ups and crunches
Finish with a 2 mile run.

Altogether I worked out for about 50 minutes. Then I rewarded myself for all that work with a Victory Hop Devil. Love that beer.

Today I woke up early to watch the Chelsea FC v Arsenal match. Chelsea looked real good and won 2-1. Good match. Arsenal nearly leveled it a few times, but Cech saved the day. After the match I went into work for a little while and came home to work out. I decided to exercise with Zim. Here's the workout he wrote out:

Start with a 2 mile run

50 body squats
20 push-ups
2 minutes of plank
50 lunges
20 burpees
50 crunches
Repeat 2 more times = 3 rounds

1 mile run

Tough ass workout. Kicked my ass a bit, but we both got through it. Now to enjoy the rest of my Saturday!

Also congrats to Jon on his 5K. Smashed his time today!!! Team KASA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment