Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday I waited around all morning for an appointment at my house, for a guy that never showed up. A home appraisal that I needed done for tax reasons. He forgot about the appointment and rescheduled for later in the day. Grrr. Sulking angrily around the house and after watching entirely too many Roseanne episodes for my liking, I went for a trail run. I nice run. I ran about 5 and 1/2 miles in 47 minutes or so. Felt great. I listened to my Iphone Talk Sport radio ap. Good stuff. A mile left in my run I ran into a deer. Not literally. About 10 feet away. Pretty cool. Afterwards I did about 5 minutes of ab work. Finished up right before the Capital One Cup match of Chelsea FC v Wolves. Chelsea stomped Wolves 6-1.

Today, work was a bitch and a half. Lottery a**holes were in full effect. *Sigh* Anyways, after a good nap, I did the P90X DVD of legs and back which was about a half hour and I followed it up by less than a 2 mile run. Altogether about an hour and 15 minute workout. Kick ass.

Met up with Zim and my father for the Nationals v. Phillies game. Second to last game of the season. Took my dad to the Xfinity Live Center to eat at the Broad Street Bullies Pub. Good stuff! Beautiful night for a game, and the rain held off this close to the end. Too bad for the loss.

Playlist: Fiona Apple: The Idler Wheel... great album


No comments:

Post a Comment