Monday, September 17, 2012

Updates

Apologies for the lack of updates. Zim and I were supposed to fly to London for a week on 9/12. The day of our departure I was called informing me that our flight was delayed due to technical issues. I was giving 3 options: a cancellation and full refund, fly with another airline, or fly out sometime on Friday (no time given)

Seeing that airfare was close to a grand a person on other airlines for a flight out, and that close to half our vacation would be cancelled, we chose to cancel the trip. Sucked. We attempted to rebook and still problems occurred. *Sigh*

We did go to Ocean City, NJ for the weekend. I signed us both up for a 5K for Saturday called Run For the Art of It. Did GREAT! Zim got a medal for 1st in his age division at 21:14 and 8th overall. I got 2nd in my age group at 24:30. Not bad for 4 Sly Fix 113 IPAs the night before.



No comments:

Post a Comment