Monday, September 3, 2012

This Charming Gal

This is the short version of my Labor Weekend workouts:

Friday: P90X Legs and back. I've never done that DVD workout. Pretty good. It was about an hour long and had some really good moves in it. You end up doing a boatload of pull-ups too.

Saturday: Valley Forge Park Run. I ran up and down Mount Joy and ran another extra mile or so on the pavement. Altogether, my ran was a little over 5 and 1/4 miles. Not too bad. My foot felt pretty good too. Still sore, but DEFINATELY much better. The boys ran Mount Joy twice. Nuts.

Playlist: Alkaline Trio: Shuffle

Monday/today: Gym day!!! The standard Monday. I was going to go for a long run but it's been pouring since Saturday. So it was off to the elliptical for me. I did 40 minutes at 10 resistance. Next upper body strength training, and finished with about 8 minutes of ab work.

Playlist: MGMT, Miike Snow

DONE!!

Supposed to rain here for the next few days, so I doubt I'll be getting a run in soon. Looks like another gym day tomorrow. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment