Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday double workout

Today I woke up feeling a bit drained. The weather is a bit cooler, it's getting darker earlier, and it was a somewhat dreary day.

I bucked up and started an upper body workout, P90X chest and back. It's pretty much different push-ups and pull-ups split up in 4 exercises in 3 rounds. Then repeat. There's standard, military, diamond, decline, wide front and dive bomber push-ups. My favorite are the decline push-ups. I put my feet up on the 1st or 2nd step, and go into my push-up. The pull-ups consisted of wide front, reverse grip, chin-up, and closed grip. Throw in some dumb bells and that the workout.

I waited for an hour to go for my run coz I got super excited that my vanity license plate in the mail today. Yes, it might be Chelsea FC related. Plus Zim got home from work, so I talked to him a bit. Anyways...I headed to the park for a 5 plus mile run. Wasn't too bad out and the rain held off.

DONE.

Ate a big chef salad and headed to the boxing gym. Watched two 10+ year old kids spar. One of the kids is an absolute tank. Can take a punch, never panics, and just keeps coming forward throwing punches. He'll be real interesting to see in about 5 years if he stays with the program. Just needs to move those hands quicker.

Playlist: Talk Sport - Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment