Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Days Keep Rollin' By

December here we go! Christmas is in a little over 3 weeks. 2014 is right around the corner. This year has flown by. Today, Zim and I put up the tree today and decorated a bit. Let's hope the cat doesn't decide to try to climb it this year. I can't wait to come home to that scene.

I got in a couple short workouts this weekend. Saturday I went for a nice and cold 3 and a 1/2 mile run. Probably my coldest run of the fall. Temperatures were hovering in the upper 20s. Luckily no wind though. That makes a huge difference. Absolutely beautiful on the trail. The river looked so tranquil and it was so quiet out. Today I went to the gym and did 35 minutes on the elliptical and finished with a little bit of ab work. The gym was a little busy. People probably were trying to get their workout in before the Eagles game. Got a nice sweat in though.

Back to the grind tomorrow! This weekend was entirely too short!

Playlist: Deerhunter and Deep Sea Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment