Monday, December 30, 2013

Best Albums of 2013

TThese are my top 21 picks for best albums in 2013. I don't listen to much hip hop or Top 40 pop. I can't stand Kanye West, Justin Beiber, Chris Brown, or any of those kind of punks, so I've never listened to a minute of their albums. They may be genius, I guess I'll never know. I don't mind Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry, but I've never listened to their new albums this year. That being said, here's my list:

1. Fidlar- s/t
2. The Devil Makes Three - Stranger
3. Division of Laura Lee - Tree
4. Modern Life is War - Fever Hunting
5. Nine Inch Nails - Hesistation Marks
6. Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork
7. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito
9. Franz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action
10. Deerhunter - Monomania
And in no such order the last eleven:
Sleigh Bells - Bitter Rivals
Off With Their Heads - Home
Bleached - Ride Your Heart
Pissed Jeans - Honeys
Haim - Days Are Gone
Touché Amour - Is Survived By
Marnie - Crystal World
Jayke Orvis & The Broken Band - Bless This Mess
Chvrches - Bones of What You Believe
Dean Blunt - Redeemer
Hank 3 - Brothers of the 4x4

Happy New Year!!!

- Almost forgot about Daft Punk's new album. I dug it. I'd definately put it on the list.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've only heard of about a third of these - ha! I looked up a few of the unfamiliars and I like. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete