Monday, December 16, 2013

'Twas The Week Before Christmas...

Next week already?! Man, December is flying right on by! This weekend we had another round of snowstorms and ice. Nothing crippling, but enough to make you hibernate at home all weekend. I didn't get a chance to run outside but I made it to my gym for an elliptical workout on Saturday morning before the snow started and I had a nice half hour/45 minute shoveling workout yesterday. I would have rather ran. Running and ice just don't get along with me. I did get a mile in today! It was cold, but it felt good! Here's the morning workout:

5 minute warm-up/stretch

Upright rows
In & out bicep curls
Dips (20)

5 push-ups

Lawnmowers
Hammers
Overhead tricep press

5 push-ups

Shoulder press
Concentration curls
Tricep band pull-down 

5 push-ups

Shoulder shrugs
Standing band row
Tricep kickback

5 push-ups

REPEAT

1 mile jog
Cool down/stretch
DONE!

1st set 10, 2nd set 8. All 15lb except lawnmowers, 18lb, overhead tricep, 12lb, and shoulder shrugs, 30lbs.

Playlist: Rival Mob, Shark Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment