Sunday, December 22, 2013

...Right Around the Corner

Only a two more days till Christmas! Everyone done their shopping and wrapped?? I am finally done all that stuff today. I had gift cards to wrap and a couple cards to sign. And I fit in some baking of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies too! All that's left is the fish market for our 7 fishes dinner on Christmas Eve. 

The weather has turned from frigid not rising above 25 degrees to almost 70 degrees this weekend. All last week's snow is gone and melted. Nutty. I took advantage of the weather on Saturday and got a nice little 3 and 1/4 mile run in. Saturday the temperatures peaked around 60, but the trails were still snow and slush covered. I definately wasn't setting any speed records. Felt great to get outside and run with a light hoody on. Today it was warm but raining off and on, so it was to the gym to ride the elliptical for 35 minutes while watching football.

Tomorrow I'm running to the fish market with my mother-in-law in the morning to get a jump on the seven fishes. Hopefully I'll have time for my usual upper body workout in the garage. If not, oh well. At least we should be able to get a better selection of fish then on Christmas Eve. Last year the selection was more than great, but this week plenty of people have off Monday now too. Better to be safe then sorry. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays if I don't find time to post in the next two days! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment