Monday, April 28, 2014

Last Week of April

Beautiful sunny Monday morning today! This month flew on by. It will be summer before we know it! I'm 8 months pregnant this week. Crazy. Apparently my little boy bouncing around with me is almost 5 pounds already according to the ultrasound last Thursday. So, he's pretty damn big compared to the 3 and a 1/2 pounders to the majority of women at 8 months. Maybe a C-section is in my future. At least I feel pretty good. Anyways, here's my workouts:

Saturday: REAL nice out in the morning. I celebrated my 36th birthday with still being able to jog. I ran on the trail by my house for 29 minutes, jogging 2 and a 1/2 miles. No complains. Felt good and no side stitches. I have been regularly working my maternity belt every time I jog. It was a long day though. After my shower it was straight to work, followed by driving 35-40 minutes to Wilmington, DE for the wake of our friend Eric. After the wake we more or less drove directly to Iron Hill restaurant in Phoenixville, PA for dinner with Zim's mom. Never the less, I went to bed pretty early that night.

Sunday: Lounge around day. I needed it from Saturday. I did see that Chelsea beat Liverpool, which always makes me happy. 

Monday: Upper body strength training day and a jog. Here it is:

5 minute warm-up

Lawnmowers
In & out bicep
Medicine ball triceps press
Knees push-ups

Shoulder fly
Curl/hammers
Dips (20,10)
Push-ups

Upright row
Static arm curl
Tricep kickback
Push-ups

Shoulder press
In & out hammers
Band triceps incline press
Push-up

REPEAT

1 mile jog (12+ mins) and cool down

Reps: 10, 8. Weight: 15lbs Push-ups: on knees 2, 2
Playlist: Civil Disobedience



2 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 pounds already, whatta bruiser. There are some babies OUTSIDE their moms that aren't that big. You must be getting excited!

    Sorry about your friend. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping he stays under 9 lbs, but we'll see!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete