Monday, April 21, 2014

Beautiful Morning For a Run

Beautiful out! Sunny, no wind, 60 degrees. Just awesome out. Of course I'm going to take advantage! Here this morning's workout. Expect more of the same, I just want to maintain.

5 minute warm-up

Shoulder fly
Curl/hammers
Dips (20,10)
Knees push-ups

Lawnmowers
Static arm curl
Medicine ball tricep press
Push-ups

Upright row
In & out curls
Tricep kickback 
Push-ups

Shoulder press
In & out hammers
Tricep band row
Push-ups 

REPEAT

Finish with a mile jog. 

Playlist: H2O

Reps: 10,8 Weights: 15lbs Push-ups: 2, 2 on knees

I did get a slight side cramp in my right side with less than a tenth of a mile left in my mile run. I just slowed down and ended up walking it off. I did the mile in 11:37. Off to the showers and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment