Saturday, April 5, 2014

Jogging For the Weekend

Just got back from my jog. One thing I have to say is that my new Gabrialla maternity belt worked AWESOME! No side stitch, my back felt supported, and I felt altogether just more snug in my belly. I'm very happy with my purchase. Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I felt the extra support on my body. I aimed for 2-2 and 1/4 miles today, and ended up a little shy of 2 and 1/2. I also was planning on walking if I started feeling any sorta ache or pain and didn't have to do that either. My exact numbers were 2.47 miles in 28:30. I averaged around an 11:33 mile too. I'm very happy with that. 

Thursday was the last time I got a workout in. It was a bit rainy so I went to the gym. Here goes:

1/4 mile warm-up jog

Lat pull-down (50,50)
Seated overhead press (40,40)
REPEAT
Leg extension (80,90)

Standing tricep pull-down (30,30)
Seated chest press (30,30)
REPEAT
Calf raises (120,140,160)

Upright row (15,15)
Curl/hammer (15,15)
Body squats
Lunges
REPEAT

Finish with a mile or so on the elliptical

Cool down

Playlist: Cloud Nothings

Back to my weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a Gabrialla maternity belt. What a great idea! Glad it's working for ya. I did a lot of swimming in my final trimesters. Good exercise and the buoyancy was great, if you don't mind looking like a beachball.

    ReplyDelete