Monday, November 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Let's finish last week's workouts:

Thursday: 2 and a 1/2 mile run. I was fasting for my blood work appointment, so I really didn't wanna overdo it.

Friday: 2 mile run followed by a light boxing workout.

Saturday: It was beautiful and hovering
around 50 degrees so I went for a run. I watched the first half of the West Brom v Chelsea match, and just had that "feeling" of a lost, but had my fingers crossed for a draw. Glad I ran. They lost 2-1. They lucked out with loses by Everton and Man U. The boys have a tough test tomorrow playing Juventus in Italy. I digress...I ran 5 plus miles and finished with some ab work. Nice workout.

Sunday: I normally take off but decided on a 45 minute boxing routine.

5 minute jump rope
1 round speed bag
1 round shadow boxing
4 rounds heavy bag
1 round calisthenics
1 round sit ups and push ups
Cool down

Monday (today): I wanted to work on running hills so I ran the Valley Forge loop. 5 miles of rolling paved trail. And hills, don't forget them! I ended up running 5 and 1/4 in about 45 minutes. TOUGH run. Damn you Sunday night vodka! Afterwards did P90X chest, shoulders, and triceps. Upped some of my weights, and wow, my arms are spent. Gonna be sore tomorrow!

Playlist: TalkSport talk radio

No comments:

Post a Comment