Friday, November 9, 2012

Get Yer Freak On Friday

Ah Friday!!! *Sigh* It's been a long week at work. Here's my workout recap.

Tuesday I went for a 5 and a 1/4 mile run in Valley Forge Park and went to my dad's house to train him on legs and abs. My run was good. Felt nice to run in the chilly weather with not a whole lotta people around.

Wednesday, Zim and I tried Asylum: Speed and Agility DVD. Pretty ass kicking. At one point I was down on my knees with my head down pouring sweat, trying to catch my breath. There was a lot of agility ladder work. It was different and I'm more than happy to switch my workout up during the week. I'm looking forward in trying it again, since I'll know the moves a bit better. Did pop my ankle out during the end, but I popped it back into place about 10 minutes later. Not fun.

Thursday, I went for a 3 and 1/4 run around the neighborhood and then did P90X shoulders and arms with Zim. I was tired, but still managed to pull off 21 and 18 pound weights through most of the exercises.

Today, Friday, I decided to rest. Zim and I saw Skyfall, which was FANTASTIC!! I'm planning on doing a 5K tomorrow in Jeffersonville, PA. The proceeds are supposed to go to Hurricane Sandy victims and the local food bank. Nice causes. I hope it's not too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment