Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Taco Tuesday

I really did have tacos today. They were pretty damn delicious. Well received after a Babies R Us trip with my mom and sister. My sister is throwing me a shower in May, so it was time to get the ball rolling. It was a bit overwhelming but my sister was a big help. I'm sure everything will go fine. Zim and I just have to get our butts in gear in getting the room ready. But we have time. Famous last words right? Haha.

I got my workouts in today and yesterday. Such a great stress reliever for today. Here goes:

Monday: upper body

5 minute warm-up

Lawnmowers
In & out biceps
Overhead medicine ball (9lbs)
Push-ups

Seated shoulder fly
Curl/hammers
Dips (20,10)
Push-ups

Shoulder press
In & out hammers
Tricep kickbacks 
Push-ups

Upright row
Concentration curls
Band tricep row
Push-ups

REPEAT

1 round shadow boxing, 1 round heavy bag.
Weights: 15lbs Reps: 10, 8 Push-ups: 2,1

DONE

Tuesday: Legs

5 minute warm-up

Calf squat
Lunges
Power knee 
Calf raises (20lbs)
Body squats
Step back lunges
Elbow to knee
Side lunges
Front Kicks
Tip toe lunges
Side kicks 
Back kicks

REPEAT

Finish with a 1 mile outside run. 

DONE! 

Playlist: Lawrence Arms 

2 comments:

  1. Tacos....mmmmm.
    Fun shopping, I bet! Yeah, you've gotta everything with that first one, but pretty soon you'll figure out what you really "need". And newborns can (and will) sleep anywhere - laundry basket, dresser drawer... It's when they get to crawling and running that you need to really corral them, and since this is you're kid, be ready for the running!
    So what's you're time in the mile these days??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking shoebox with hay!! Haha. My mile is right around 11 minutes. Not too bad!

    ReplyDelete