Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pre Hump Day

Halfway done the week...almost! I got in 2 workouts thus far. Yesterday it was POURING out. Absolute cats and dogs. We got almost 3 inches of rain. Off to the gym then! It was an upper body workout day. Pull ups, dips, rows, chest press, lat pull-down, the works. I finished with a half hour on the elliptical and some abs.

Today I trained my father in the morning. He's doing so good. He's really enjoying it and moving up in weight in lifting. I hit the elliptical with Zim later on in the afternoon. We finished with about 10 minutes of abs. Nice workout. 

Tomorrow legs for me and some light cardio.

Playlist: Misery: The Early Years, Spazm 151, The Lawrence Arms: Oh Calcutta!

1 comment:

  1. Way to keep busy! I can't do a true dip to save my life.

    ReplyDelete