Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Week Workout Summery

Getting back to blogging this week. My mini vacation sorta messed up my blogging mojo. Here goes!

Last week I did two gym/elliptical days and I ran for 4 plus miles two days as well. Got some boxing in too. My new Mizuno sneakers have been treating me well. Didn't have too bad of foot flop either. I was supposed to do a Mud Ruckus race on Saturday morning but backed out due to an angry stomach. Oh well. Zim ran it and had a load of fun! Back to the grind Monday for me!

Vacation was great! Saw Wrigley Field in Chicago and Target Field in Minneapolis. Saw a bunch of other cool things as well: Lincoln Park, The Bean, Buckingham Fountain (Chicago) Mall of America, the Mississippi River, the Minneapolis Skywalk (Minneapolis) along with two cool record stores, Reckless Records (chi) and Extreme Noise (min). Even came across a comic shop in Chicago, Graham Cracker Comics. Good Times!






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip! I've been to Chicago a couple of times, and it's a nice friendly place for such a big city.
    Nice vacay workouts too. Cat okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation was well needed. Cat is doing good! Wish he was pooping more, but we're working on that. Amazing how more a cat's bathroom habits can affect you!

    ReplyDelete