Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feeling Better

As my title says, I'm feeling much better. My stomach's been off, I'm still stuffed up, and I'm still coughing. But no fever, exhaustion, or major congestion. I'll take it! I worked a full shift yesterday, and felt pretty damn good. Even caught the local cult movie last night, True Romance. Love that movie, yet I haven't since it in over a decade. Still real good.

Today I worked for a few hours and decided to go for a run. It's about 40 degrees out this way too. I ran for about a half hour for about 3.75 miles. My runkeeper ap crapped out on me around 17 minutes and after 2 miles. Oh well. So far still feel good and don't think I over did it. Fingers crossed for a better health week next week.

Playlist: Off With Their Heads: From the Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment