Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tis the Season

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tis the season...the flu season. I've been quite sick since Monday. I woke up just feeling headachey, scratchy throat, just plain off. I thought it was the weather change, and who knows it could be partially that. I went to the gym and did a 1/2 hour on the elliptical and some ab work. I felt a little better. After the day wore on, I started feeling more sick. After work I took an Advil and crawled into bed, for almost 14 hours. I've had a slight fever throughout the week, no more than 100 degrees, cough, runny nose, a lil congestion. Today, I've felt pretty good. I hope I'm on the tail end of this virus/flu.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yuck. Medical people say the flu is waning, but that doesn't mean crap if you've got it! I think being fit helps us get over these things relatively easily. Plenty of rest, fluids, stay warm - you've got this! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete