Monday, May 12, 2014

Hot Monday in May

It's pretty damn hot out for spring. We had temps almost to 90 today. Ick, no thanks! Give me a few more weeks of the spring temperatures. Here's today's workout:

5 minute warm-up

Seated back fly
Curl/hammer
Dips (20,10)
Knees push-ups

Lawnmowers
In & out biceps
Medicine ball tricep press
Push-ups

Shoulder press
Static arm curl
Standing decline band press
Push-ups

Upright row
In & out hammers
Tricep kickback 
Push-ups

REPEAT

1 mile jog - 12:21 and stretch

Reps: 10, 8 Weight: 15lbs Push-ups: 2, 2.

At 34 weeks now, I really do feel I'm slowing down and just big. But jeez, I am only 6 weeks away from D-Day. The 30 plus pounds are slowly catching up to me. My knees still feel good, my lower back is slightly sore. I'm aiming on trying to repeat my regular workouts for this week and see what next week brings. This is my first week of not working, so life is going to get very interesting shortly! I'm trying not to get bored that quickly. I hope to get my garden done this week. I guess I'll see how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment