Monday, February 17, 2014

One More Clipper

Last week's storm left us with about 14 plus or minus inches of snow. It was a pain in the ass, but we're all just used to it by now. Tonight the weather folks are calling for 2-4 inches and then by the end of the week, temperatures are in the 50s. Flooding's gonna be a problem, but I'll take the warmer temperatures and anything that's not snow or sleet. Poor Zim's arms are gonna fall off from all the shoveling he's done in the past couple months. But I am looking forward to the warmer temps coming up! Maybe the trail will finally be clear!

Last Saturday and Sunday were indoor cardio days. Saturday we got about 2 inches of snow and Sunday temperatures didn't rise above 30. Both days I rode the elliptical for 35 minutes each around 3 and 1/4 miles. Today I lifted in my basement. The garage was still a little too cold. Here's how it went:

5 minute warm-up

Lawnmowers
In & out bicep curls
Dips (20,10)
Push-ups (3,2)

Shoulder press
In & out hammers
Tricep kickback 
Push-ups

Shoulder flys
Standing band row
Standing tricep row
Push-ups

Upright row
Static arm curls
Medicine ball tricep press (9lbs)
Push-ups

REPEAT

Finish with 1 round of shadow boxing, 1 round heavy bag.

Cool down/Stretch

DONE

Weights: 15 lb. Reps: 10,8,

Playlist: Morning Glory

Still feel pretty good. Feel like I could do a couple rounds on the heavy bag but I don't wanna push my body. Hopefully I feel the same way for the next month or so!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of snow. Yeah, you're going to be swimming if it hits the 50's.

    ReplyDelete